General conditions Maison de l'Aumance
Welcome to Maison de l'Aumance. These general terms and conditions come into effect when a reservation is made.
Owner: Sies Wiegersma and Ilse Posthumus
Manager: substitute in the absence of the owner
Guest: main guest and fellow guests staying at Maison de l'Aumance
* The lead guest must be 18 years of age or older, responsible for his or her fellow guests, and must carry a valid ID.
* Prices include VAT, linen, beds made, water, electricity, WiFi and final cleaning. Excluding breakfast, lunch and dinner and city tax. These must be paid on the spot. You cannot pay with us by bank card.
* Maison de l'Aumance is unfortunately not suitable for children and people in wheelchairs.
* Our rooms are suitable for a maximum occupancy of two people. We can add a bed for a third person for an additional fee. Please book in advance.
* We grant our guests a carefree stay. However, we are not responsible for loss, theft, accidents, personal injury, medical expenses or damage to property caused by personal inattention or by circumstances beyond our control.
* Of course we expect our guests to report any damage or missing items to us. Any costs will be charged.
* Maison de l'Aumance is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as power failure, wifi, water supplies and technical installations.
* We expect our guests to follow instructions from the owner or manager.
* The owner or manager can deny and/or refuse access to Maison de l'Aumance with immediate effect in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and inappropriate behaviour, without further notice and reasons and without refund of the accommodation costs.
* The administration of the owner is decisive in case of mutual disagreement unless the guest can prove otherwise.
* We expect Maison de l'Aumance guests to abide by the house facts and the terms and conditions and to behave appropriately and respectfully.
Reservation and payment
* The rental agreement can be entered into via our website, by e-mail or booking.com.
* After receiving a reservation request, Maison de l'Aumance will send a reservation overview by e-mail, if the desired room is available. If the desired room is not available, we will offer you another option, if possible.
* The reservation is final after receipt of the (down) payment.
* The (deposit) payment must be made within 7 calendar days before the date of arrival.
* If the (down) payment is not received in time, the reservation request will be cancelled. The guest will be notified by email.
* The remaining outstanding amount must be paid in cash on arrival.
Arrival and Departure
* On the day of arrival, the room is available from 4 PM and check-in is possible until 9 PM.
* It would be appreciated if we could inform you about the expected arrival time in advance.
* Different arrival times than mentioned above are only possible in consultation.
* Due to the cleaning of the rooms, it is necessary to vacate them no later than 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
* A late check-out is possible in consultation with availability of the room.
* When canceling the reservation, the following conditions apply:
- You can cancel free of charge if you cancel from 2 weeks or earlier before the arrival date.
- In case of cancellation within 14 days to 6 days before the arrival date; we charge 50% costs.
- In case of a cancellation of 5 days or less before the arrival date or in case of no-show, we will charge 100%.
* The cancellation conditions can only be deviated from at the discretion of the owner or manager (for example in the event of calamities).
* To be eligible for any refund, the cancellation must be communicated directly to the owner by email or telephone.
* After consultation, the agreed amount will be transferred within two weeks.
* No refunds will be made in the event of early departure.
* Maison de l'Aumance may cancel the booking agreement in the event of force majeure, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or family, hospitalization or unannounced sale. In one of these cases, the owner or manager will offer the guest an alternative as soon as possible.
* If no alternative is possible or the guest does not accept the alternative offered, the full amount will be refunded. Any other costs resulting from the cancellation will not be reimbursed by the owner.
* We recommend taking out travel and/or cancellation insurance.
Of course we do our utmost to offer our guests a relaxing and wonderful stay. If, despite our good care, there is still a complaint, we would like to hear it on the spot so that we can resolve it immediately.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our Chambre d'hotes!